Redmi Note 5 Pro Flash file It is possible to discover an official URL on this website for downloading this Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your PC. The firmware comprises a zip file that contains a Flash File, a Flash Tool as well as a USB Driver, and an instruction manual for Flash.
I’m going to attempt to make a one stop page for all the global and dev roms for the The Redmi Note5/Pro. I’d welcome your input on any broken links or erroneous information. Please help me maintain this up-to-date with NEW or up-to-date software.
Table of Contents
Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Firmware MIUI 12 (flash file) all version
Xiaomi has previously published their MIUI ROM listed on their website for the Redmi Note 5 Pro, thus you may download the firmware manually as well as flash the. It’s not just accessible by utilizing the Xiaomi Flash Tool on PC You may also flash it from the PC directly.
|whyred_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PEIMIXM_20201224.0000.00_9.0_global_561698251e.tgz (MIUI 12 Global)|
|whyred_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PEIMIXM_20200917.0000.00_9.0_global_46113830ee.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)|
|whyred_global_images_V18.104.22.168.PEIMIXM_20191108.0000.00_9.0_global_f128798d03.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)|
|whyred_ru_global_images_V22.214.171.124.PEIRUXM_20191023.0000.00_9.0_global_f4bbfbdf80.tgz (MIUI 11 Russia)|
|whyred_global_images_V10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM_20190808.0000.00_9.0_global_3e234be300.tgz (MIUI 10 Global)|
How do I Flash Redmi Note 5 Pro ?
- Download the Redmi Note 5 ProFlash File and Install the Driver by clicking on the links above.
- Download your Xiaomi flash tool. The USB driver for the smartphone is supplied in the flash tool.
- Extract your flash files from the zip.
- Extract the zip file when the 7zip setup is done.
- Install it if the 7zip setup has not been installed on your PC. (7zip Link)
- Then, launch the Xiaomiflash.exe on your Desktop and pick flash inside it.
- Once you have done that, pick the final option in the tool and select”image” from the “image” folder within the folder in which your flash files exist.
- If you’re Flashing using Fastboot mode, pick the “firmware” “firmware” directory.
- After picking the firmware After that, connect the phone to the computer.
- To convert the phone to its EDL model, you must find it and then switch the EDL point.
- Then connect the data cord to the phone.
- After that, click “Clean All,” as seen below. Then click the Refresh button, which will disclose the com port on the tool.
- Then, click on the flash button, and the flash will then commence.