You may get the most recent version of the Redmi K60 Pro flash file and firmware for free at officialroms.com. Bricked devices and devices that are stuck on the logo may both be fixed using this file. When flashing the Redmi K60 Pro, you should always use the most recent version. Before flashing the phone, make sure you have read all of the flashing instructions and are using the most recent version of the Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
About Redmi K60 Pro
The Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm 5G Latest Chipset is What Makes the Redmi K60 Pro Possible (CPU). It is available with either 8 GB, 12 GB, or 16 GB of RAM. Redmi K60 Pro has a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh that is not removable and supports rapid charging at 120W. The Redmi K60 Pro is powered by MIUI 14, which is based on Android 13, and it comes with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB of built-in storage. However, the phone does not have a dedicated SD card port thus more storage cannot be added.
Redmi K60 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM) 2023
Guide on how to flash the Redmi K60 Pro using the Xiaomi Flash Tool:
- Download the Flash File and Tool for the Redmi K60 Pro.
- Remove the File and Application.
- Move flash file folder to desktop (recommended)
- Then, launch the utility, and choose the file from inside the tool.
- Connect to the computer by connecting the EDL points.
- Activate the tool’s refresh button.
- To activate flash, press the button.
- Hold your breath until the procedure is finished.
- All done.
Note: that in order to flash and delete your Mi Account on Redmi K60 Pro, you will need an approved tool.