Oppo F11 Pro CPH1987 Pattern Unlock File & Frp File: You can unlock Oppo F11 Pro using simple forgotten patterns, PIN, password or Google account login method. This is an easy-to-use method that works if you remember your login information for your Google account so that you can use your locked device again. To remove the Oppo F11 Pro Pattern Lock PIN and password, follow the steps below. Don’t worry, we can unlock and bypass the password / PIN protection of Forget Screen Lock on Oppo F11 Pro with a registered Google account. The previous Google account is very important as it is used to make the phone work without forcing a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
About Oppo F11 Pro
Oppo F11 Pro is one of the few smartphones that has a pop-up camera. Oppo F11 Pro boasts a large 6.5-inch screen and a 90.9 percent screen to body ratio. The F11 Pro’s bezels are very thin. The phone weighs in at 191g, which is slightly more than the average. The phone packs a 4,000mAh battery with support for fast 20W charging.
Oppo F11 Pro comes with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM. The Oppo F11 Pro runs ColorOS 6 on Android 9 Pie. Although the UI is simple and easy to use, there is a lot of bloatware on the device. Face unlock allows the pop-up camera in the device to raise up for unlocking. With our usage, the phone lasted more than a day and had a good battery life.
Download Oppo F11 Pro CPH1987 Pattern Unlock File Using SP Flash Tool
|Oppo F11 Pro by officialroms.zip||MediaFire / Degoo Server|
|SP Flash Tool V5.1804 by officialroms||Click Here|
|Very Important Driver||IibUBS Driver / MTK Driver|
|Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool V4||Click Here|
How to Unlock Oppo F11 Pro CPH1987 Unlock File :
- First Download All File & Install All Driver That is Very Important
- Install WinRAR software on your Pc or laptop to Get extract downloaded Hyperlinks
- Extract all Document and Then paste into desktop
- Initial Install libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 OR MediaTek USB Notebook and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool Click BYPASS
- Switch OFF Phone Press and Maintain Volume Up + Down and Add USB Cable
- Wait Until Improving
- When Done Disable Protection, You can Watch like Below Picture
- Open SP flash Instrument Click Scatter-loading Select button and Choose MT6771_Android_scatter Document
- Click Download-Agent and Select MTK_AllInOne_DA.
- Go to Option ► Connection and Set Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600)
- Now Open Device Manager and Check Your Phone Com Port (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to Userdata Format Tab and click to Manual flash
- Copy 0x1eb800000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x200000000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
Now Go to The Emargency Dial & Dial *#813# .Now Your FRP Remove One Step.
- Click on the Start button
- Wait Until Completed.