official Firmware for Stocks You can now get the Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 flash file from the link below. You may fix all software issues in your Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 with this firmware, such as hang on logo, frp lock, fastboot mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, and so on.
Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 is a smartphone that runs Android 10 and is powered by a QCOM SD662 processor. It’s a dual-sim phone that accepts Nano-SIM cards. choices for connectivity Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G are all available. The smartphone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card.
Download Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 Flash File
Size: 6.65 GB
Firmware Version: CPH2099_11_C.16_2021111114030168
How to Flash Oppo A73 5G CPH2161 :
- Download and extract the stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Zip File, you’ll be ready to get the realme 2 Firmware File/ Stock ROM (flashing file),
- Flash Tool, RMX2020 Flash File Driver and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the newest USB Driver on your Computer, and if just in case of USB Driver is already installed, (than SKIP this step).
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on the newest MSM Download Tool.
- After tool launch on your System, click on Start File.
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing volume up and down button
- It will lead you to successful flashing.