New Google Lens feature: Google Lens searches visually. Image recognition technology recognises objects and messages in a picture and provides relevant information. Names, locations, and product and service information may be included.
Google Lens is available on Android and iOS smartphones via the Google app or Google Photos. The Google Lens webpage provides access.
- Evereything about NVF: Network Functions Virtualization (NVF): What is it?
Google Lens can be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Reading text: Google Lens can read image text. This helps scan company cards, signboards, and other text.
- Identifying objects: Google Lens can recognize objects in photos and provide information about them. This can include things like the name of a flower and the species of a bird or the make and model of a car.
- Solving math problems: Google Lens can recognize mathematical equations and solve them for you.
- Translating languages: Google Lens can recognize and translate text in different languages.
Google Lens is an ever-growing technology, and Google continues to add new features and capabilities to it, making it an increasingly powerful tool for visual search and information discovery.
Table of Contents
New Google Lens feature Explained
During its Paris demo, Google unveiled AI-powered enhancements to Search, Maps, and Lens, with Lens getting a particularly helpful new feature.
New Google Lens Feature: Android Google Lens users will soon be able to search for what they see in photographs and videos using Google Assistant alone. The connection will operate across many websites and applications, allowing users to learn more about building names, cuisine recipes, and automobile models without leaving the pictures. “If you can see it, you can search it,” Google said in Paris.
Confused? The tweet below shows the newest Google Lens update recognising Luxembourg Palace in a friend’s video.
New Google Lens feature: Other Features
Google promises the new feature in the future months but has not provided a timeline which, for our money, likely means February or March 2023.
Multisearch is being enhanced by Google as well. Google is also adding the ability to discover distinct shapes and colours of items taken by Lens in all supported languages and countries.
Read These Articles Too:
For the latest Gaming news, Tech news, government news, guides, features, and more, stay tuned with us.