Unlock Kameos fast in Mortal Kombat 1: Kameos are special playable characters in Mortal Kombat 1 that are based on other NetherRealm Studios characters. To unlock them, it is necessary to level up your profile – this can be accomplished by engaging in any mode within the game; Invasions mode being one of the fastest.
Table of Contents
How Can We unlock Kameos fast in Mortal Kombat 1
Here are some tips for unlocking Kameos fast in Mortal Kombat 1:
- Play Invasions mode. In Invasions mode, you will gain experience for every battle that you win as well as for completing certain objectives such as performing Fatalities or Flawless Victories.
- Experience boosters can give your experience gain a much-needed boost; items that do this include Dragon Bone, Dragon Horn and Talisman which are available from Collector in Fengjong Village.
- Complete challenges. Mortal Kombat 1 offers several challenges you can complete to earn experience points and increase your rankings.
- Combat other players online and gain experience points by engaging other people in Ladder mode.
Here is a breakdown of the profile levels you need to reach to unlock each Kameo:
- Level 5: Scorpion
- Level 10: Sub-Zero
- Level 15: Kung Lao
- Level 20: Shujinko
- Level 25: Motaro
Here is a more detailed guide on how to use each of the tips above:
Playing Invasions mode:
- Invasion mode is a tower-based mode where you face waves of increasingly challenging enemies.
- To launch an Invasion, visit the Gateway Portal in Fengjong Village.
- Play Invasions mode with any character!
- As you progress in Invasions mode, you’ll gain experience points and items.
- Your loot can help upgrade and strengthen your character, giving them greater potential to win in battles.
Using experience boosters:
- The Dragon Bone, Horn and Talisman can help speed up experience gain.
- For assistance with one of these items, visit Fengjong Village Collector’s shop.
- Select the item you intend to buy, and complete your transaction.
- Your character will then receive this item and experience will increase considerably as soon as they wear it.
- Mortal Kombat 1 offers many challenges that you can complete.
- To view challenges, navigate to the Challenges menu.
- Select a challenge and successfully meet its requirements to earn its reward.
- Some challenges will offer an experience point bonus.
Fighting other players online:
- To compete against other online players, open up the Online menu.
- Select Ladder mode.
- You will be matched up with another player of similar ability level.
- Fight against other players and try to beat them!
- Each battle you win will bring experience points your way.
To swiftly unlock Kameos in Mortal Kombat 1, adhere to these guidelines. It’s essential to maintain a consistent gaming routine and make the most of various methods to accumulate experience points.
- What Happened To Reiko In Mortal Kombat?
- Mortal Kombat Sub Zero: Everything about the Character
- Toilet Invasion Codes
- Marvel announced all movies and shows at D23 Expo
- Top Eleven Codes: Latest Codes