Here we will guide on how to bypass the FRP lock or remove Google account on Comio P1. FRP, popularly known as Factory Reset Protection program, is an additional data protection feature for all Android users. It was first introduced in Android 5.1 Lollipop. Supported Model No: Comio P1
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Mi if You own Mi Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
Table of Contents
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Let’s say, you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you perform factory data reset on your Comio P1, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. Which mean’s you are in trouble unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Comio P1.
We are working to solve many Google Account locked issues, many users contacted us to ask for their FRP Remove solution for Comio P1 many other Devices.
What’s the real Story?
So, We decided to make a “100% Free Unlock FRP Method” to help those users having problems like: Forget Google Accountor Gmail ID and Password.
Don’t know about Gmail ID and Password, Lost Google Account Password, Using a second hand phone and doesn’t know the Gmail, Google Account of their Phones.
Why FRP lock is appearing on your phone?
This Unlock FRP method was tested on “Comio P1”, “Redmi 6”, Ascend Mate8, Mi Y1 and many other Honor Mobile Phones with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Lollipop 5.0.1, Nougat 7.0 & Oreo 8.1/8.0.
After a Hard or Soft Reset to your Comio P1 Phone or for any reason you are having this message on your Comio P1 Phone Screen: “This device was reset. To continue, Sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”. .
Comio P1 pro Nougat 7.0/7.1 Frp Unlock Without Pc
File Name: quickshortcut by officialroms.com.apk
File Size: 2.1 MB
Comio P1 Bypass Google Account/FRP Nougat 7.0, 7.1 Without Pc 2019 in Hindi
- Select this options Use My Google Account Instead.
- Now Open Vision Settings Then Open TalkBack Option(On).
- Now YOu can Making L Sine Than Select TalkBack Setting.
- Than Move to the Help & Feedback Open.
- Search App info And Select (About Switch Access For Android) Open.
- Press Volume up and Down Button To Off The TalkBack.
- Click Link (Tap to go Youtube Appliction.) Than Open.
- Than Go To The Setting- About– Youtube Terms of Service Than Select Now Open Chrome.
- Than open Chrome To Download the QuickShortcut apk File. Click Here
- Very important You Can Apply The Mobile Launcher (Initiator) Open.
- Now Go To the Setting and Open about Than Tab 4 time in Build Number Now open Developer Options.
- Open Developer Options And Enable OEM and USB Deb.
- Now Move to the Backup and Reset (Reset your Mobile) After Starting Your Frp Will Be Remove.
- Thank You