Comio C1 Pro Frp UnlockUsing Sp Tool (DA File)
If you own Comio C1 Pro Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Comio C1 Pro.The Comio C1 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6739 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support WIFI GPS Bluetooth & hotspot Connectivity.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Comio C1 Pro Frp Unlock Using Sp Tool DA File (Requirements)
Name: Comio C1 Pro Frp Unlock File by Officialroms.com.zip
Size: 290 KB
Name: Miracle Driver by Officialroms.com.zip
Size: 93 MB
Size: 37 MB
Install Password: officialroms
How to Remove FRP Comio C1 Pro Using DA File
- Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
- Select the scatter file and click open.
- Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- Copy and past partition size.
- Click start.
- Connect Your Switch Phone and wait.
- Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.