ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 rolls out an Android 10 update: Asus is updating its nearly two-year-old budget phone to Android 10. The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, which launched in April 2018, is now receiving an Android 10 Beta in India and France. For a budget phone that’s not a part of the Android One program, getting two Android platform updates is indeed great news. However, because the device owners would recall, this wasn’t totally unexpected in the least . At the time of launch, Asus had promised to deliver two major Android updates including Android Q to the ZenFone Max Pro M1.
The device received the primary promised update within the sort of Android 10.0 Pie back in April last year. And keeping its promise, Asus is now rolling out the second and final update to the device.
Table of Contents
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 rolls out an Android 10 beta update
Asus rolled out the Android Pie update for the Asus Max Pro M1 December Update 2019 OTA File, but it was only restricted to the Indian units bearing model number ZB601KL. Now, this Taiwanese phone maker has expanded the rollout of Pie globally for all the units sporting model number ZB602KL (Asus Max ProM1 build.071 update All Bug fixed).
This new build carries version number UL-ASUS_X00T-WW-17.2017.2004.424-user.zip and weighs over 1.56 GB in size. It comes with January 2020 Android security patch and fixes issues related to HD graphics option in PUBG Mobile and call waiting (Asus).
Asus is rolling out the update over-the-air in batches, and it July take at least a week or two to reach all the units. But, if you can’t wait for the update prompt to show up on your smartphone, you can try downloading the update manually by heading to the Settings System System updates menu.
|WW-17.2017.2008.432 (Android 10)||1.67GB||Direct Download|
|JP-16.2017.2009.087 (Android 10)||1.76GB||Direct Download|
|JP-17.2017.2008.432 (Android 10)||1.67GB||Direct Download|
|WW-17.2017.2012.438 (Android 10) New||1.67GB||Direct Download|
Feature Upgrade Asus Max Pro M1 All Bug Fixed:
- To upgrade to Android 10.
- Please note that installing this system image on a device will remove all personal data from your device, so please remember to first back up your data.
- This is the developer version of Android 10 AOSP, so that user experience will be different from Android 9. If you’re used to using Android 9 and prefer it, we recommend continuing with the Android 9 version.
- Android protection patch patched
- Unable to set a fixed fingerprint issue
- Corrected latest Android P image can’t upgrade to Android 10
- Fixed consumer can’t detect sounds with low frequency
- The Fixed quick charging problem not working
- Fixed interest arena without question of high frame rate mode
- 1Improved Media sound quality and notification sounds
- Fixed Netflix no HD (widevine L3) issue12.Fixed lock screen wallpaper issue if user sets different wallpaper lock screen images, and double-click wake up
- Fixed text display APP-name issue
- TAKE FULL BACKUP BECAUSE IT WIPE ALL THE DATA
- Place the file into internal and restart the device to detect the new update.
- Click on the update after it gets detected and wait for the device to get rebooted.
- Once it started to reboot, hold on the volume down key to enter stock recovery
- Now, do a wipe factory reset and then wipe cache partition
- Now reboot the device.
- Setup takes 5-10 minutes to get installed, so hold on.
- MAKE SURE TO ENABLE THE FINGERPRINT WITH PATTERN LOCK DURING THE SETUP. OTA is not available so far, we have to wait till Feb end. You can download the 1.6gb Android 10 firmware from here.
ASUS Max PRO M1 JULY Update Manully Update 2023 in HindiASUS Max PRO M1 JULY Update Manully Update 2023 in Hindi
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) Android Pie Manually Update
- Top 10 Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 15,000 (Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung, Asus)
- ASUS Max Pro M1 Firmware update .055
- Asus Max Pro M1 (X00TD) Frp Bypass Pie 9.0 Without Any Pc
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- How to Install Twrp Recovery on Asus Max Pro M1
- Asus Max Pro M1 Best Custom ROM Andriod Q10