Download Vivo Z1X PD1921F Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Vivo Mobile is the official original file. It is included in the scatter file that explains how to flash the Firmware and install the driver using SP FlashTool. This is how you can Flash Vivo Phone with a Scatter file.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Z1X PD1921F
In this guide, we will provide you how to install a firmware file on Vivo Z1x (PD1921F) based on Android 9.0 Pie. It’s a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset. If you’re using the Vivo Z1x handset and want to install the Stock ROM for any reason, you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements.
Download Vivo Z1X PD1921F Flash File (Stock ROM)
TeamViewer Services Charge: 150Rs
Contact Us: +918439367673
Password & File Free: officialroms
ChipSet: Qualcomm Snapdrgon 720
|QPST Tool||Visit Here|
How do I flash the Vivo Z1X PD1921F?
- Download Vivo Z1X PD1921F Flash file
- DownloadQPST tool.
- Install Driver Qualcomm.
- Run the QPST tool.
- Add a new port (Check device manager)
- Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in the stock ROM file.
- Click Load Patch, then search for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File folder.
- Select the firmware using the browser’s search path.
- Click Download and then wait for the flashing process to be completed.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.