Realme C11 2021 RMX3231 flash file is a great tool to repair the logo’s hang and remove all screen locks. This file can remove every type of screen lock like Pattern and FRP in the next flash. Always use the most recent flash files to flash Realme C11 2021. Check device version with the dialing *#899# on the emergency dial.
Download the file using the direct downloading link provided below. Be sure to read the flashing instructions before flashing the phone.
Table of Contents
About Realme C11 2021
Realme C11 (2021) mobile was released on May 5, 2021. The phone has a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio is 20:9. An Octa-core processor powers Realme C11 (2021). It is equipped with two gigs of memory. Its model Realme C11 (2021) runs Android 11 and is powered by a battery of 5000mAh.
In terms of the cameras related to cameras, the Realme C11 (2021) on the rear comes with a camera that is 8 megapixels. It comes with a single-front camera setup that can be used for selfies. It also has a 5-megapixel sensor.
Realme C11 2021 RMX3231 Flash File (official Firmware)
Working Model: Realme C11 2021
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
|Realme USB Driver|
How to Use Unlock Realme C11 2021 RMX3231:
- Spreadtrum Driver should be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- If you already have Spreadtrum drivers installed on your PC, you can skip this step.
- Download the Realme C11 2021 RMX3231 FRP File and extract it.
- Run Research Download.exe after downloading, extracting, and opening the Research Download Tool Folder.
- Select Realme C11 2021 RMX3231.PAC from FRP delete file folder once Research Download Tool is launched.
- Connect your phone by pressing the Start button (once Research Download Tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After the flash is finished, disconnect your device and restart it.
- Everything has been completed.
Warning: Using the Research Download tool to remove or circumvent FRP protection may wipe/delete the device’s data. As a result, we cannot be held liable for any data loss on the device.