Here is a quick detail guide to unlock frp lock on Tecno In2 android Oreo 8.1 & Nougat 7.0 smartphone. If you are owner of latest Tecno Camon iSKY In2 and stuck on frp lock after factory reset then this post is for you. In this post we will guide you “how to remove frp on Tecno In2 without flashing firmware?” Yes, no need to flash Tecno In2 to unlock factory reset protection. It’s very simple and you can do this process at your own home.
Factory reset protection or FRP lock is a security feature developed by Google. If the device is locked or you are trying to factory reset your own device, it will stuck on Google account verification screen. In that case, you have to put correct Google account credentials to unlock FRP lock.
It’s must to understand that you have to enter the same password and Google ID which you were using on the same device. Otherwise you can’t setup the device again.
But what, if you are real owner of the device and don’t know the correct Google ID and password? For this, here is a trick to unlock frp on Tecno In2 mobile. In this frp unlock method we will use Sp flash tool or Tecno Flash tool. Don’t worry; we are not going to flash firmware on Tecno In2 Camon iSKY Smartphone.
Download Tecno IN2 Frp Unlock 8.0/8.1 Oreo Without Flashing
File Name:-Tecno IN2 Frp Unlock 8.0/8.1 Oreo by officialroms.rar
File Size: -512 KB
Download Smart Phone Flash Tool Free Download
File Name:-Download SP FlashTool v5.1744.zip
File Size: -50.29 MB
As we all know Tecno In2 is a MTK chipset based android smartphone, so we can use scatter loading file and Tecno In2 frp code to unlock the device easily. To make it more easy, we will use universal MTK flash tool SP flash tool.
SP flash tool is a most popular flash tool for any kind of mediatek chpset based android phones. Functionality of Sp flash tool based on scatter file. So if we have scatter loading file of any MTK phone then we can use it to unlock Google account verification.
For newbie users– Read the post carefully and try to understand all the steps properly and then apply it on your own Tecno In2 mobile. Without any doubt it’s 100% working and tested frp bypass method for Tecno In2 nougat 7.0 but one wrong step may brick your device permanently. So make sure you are following the instructions properly and do it on your own risk.
- Download all are files from the above links if link not working just leave your comment on below comment box
- Install WinRAR software in your computer or laptop for extract downloaded links
- Extract all file and paste to desktop
- First Install MediaTek USB Driver and after that Reboot (Restart) Computer
- Open SP flash tool click on Scatter-loading choose button and select MT6739_Android_scatter.txt file
- Now Jump to Format Tab and click to Manual Format flash
- Copy 0x2d88000 code and paste to Begin Address[HEX]
- Copy 0x100000 code and paste to Format Length[HEX]
- Now click on Start button
- Turn off Mobile wait 5 seconds
- Just Insert USB cable to device then automatically detect phone with SP Flash tool
- Wait until complete the process