Maui Meta 3G/4G iMei Repair Tool latest updated version has been released by its officials and now its full setup installer file can be downloaded from the given direct link. Maui Meta is a small but a great tool for MTK based android devices (Smartphones, Tablets). It allows you to flash iMei on MTK based android devices. It also helps you to solve other problems like block sim card or operator.
Maui Meta is a portable application. You don’t need to install it on your Windows PC. It can be direct launched without installing. It cab be used in any windows PCs having different Operating System of Windows. It support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Download Maui Meta ver 9.1604.02.00 IMEI (Repair)
File Name: Maui Meta ver 9.1604.02.00 .rar
File Size: 24 MB
Download Link :-
How To User Maui Meta 3G/4G iMei Repair Tool:
- Download Maui Meta tool and Unzip it using winrar or any other extracting software.
- Open Maui Meta folder and run the application as administrator.
- Wait till the application dashboard appears.
- Under connection type: Choose an option according to your device.
- Click Reconnect button at the top.
- Now Switch off your android phone and connect it with your PC via USB Cable.
- When the circle color change to yellow, it means that your phone successfully detected.
- Now Click on the Get Target Version to confirm your phone. Your phone details appear.
- Come back to the main dashboard of Maui Meta.
- Choose iMei Download option from the dropdown menu.
- IMEI Download box should be open in new tab. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
- In the new tab window, choose the path of BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it then click Open
- Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
- Once you successfully written iMei number for your device, you should see a message at the bottom saying Download IMEI to flash successfully.