Officialroms currently has the IQOO Z6 5G PD2165F Flash file available for download. You may use it to solve issues like a stuck logo, a bricked device, upgrading and downgrading the device, and other software issues. Before flashing, download the entire flash file from the link below and read the full flashing instructions.
Table of Contents
About IQOO Z6 5G PD2165F
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G, the latest chip, is used in the IQOO Z6 5G. It has a total of 4GB of RAM. The IQOO Z6 5G has a non-removable 5000mAh battery and supports rapid charging at 18W. The IQOO Z6 5G runs Funtouch OS 12, which is based on Android 11, and has 128GB of internal storage. There is no dedicated SD card port for expanding the device’s capacity.
IQOO Z6 5G PD2165F Flash File (official Firmware)
Size: 4.5 GB
Driver: Qualcomm USB Driver
If You Want Flash Online Join Telegram Group & Ask By Admin : Click Here
Flashing Instructions for the IQOO Z6 5G PD2165F:
This device should be flashed using the following tool: AF Tool, QPST Tool
- The Qualcomm driver must be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- If you already have Qualcomm’s latest drivers on your PC, you may skip this step.
- Download the Flash file and extract it.
- The QPST Flash Tool may be downloaded, installed, and launched.
- Shorten EDL points to the connected phone in EDL mode.
- In the QPST tool, add a port.
- Select rawprogram unsparse.xml from the stock rom folder and click “Load XML.”
- Select patch0.xml from the default rom folder and click “Load Patch.”
- Click the Download button and wait for the flash to complete.