Install Pixel Experience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 10
Install Pixel Experience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 10 .Finally, here is a big update. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 3(violet). Thanks to XDA recognized developer Dyneteve for developing this unofficial build of Pixel Experience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. If you want to try, then take a complete backup of data on your device or create a Nandroid backup using TWRP Recovery Redmi Note 3 Custom Roms.
To install Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Pixel Experience on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Android 10 Pixel Experience.
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
What’s on Android 10?
As we said, Pixel Experience is based on the latest OS, Android 10 Pie. Android 10 Pie is the 10th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android 10 but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 10 are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features Install Pixel Experience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 10.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 10 Pie
Pixel Experience is the latest Stock Custom Firmware based on the official Android 10 Pie AOSP source code. Along with the official Android 10 features, the Pixel Experience also brings tons of features and customization option which allows using your phone beyond the Stock Firmware feature. Pixel Experience one of the well-known aftermarket firmware built by the team behind cyanogen. In the Android world, Pixel Experience is the currently best custom ROM built with many new features Install Pixel Experience for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android .
Install Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 3 Android 10
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to & How to Install Twrp Recovery in Redmi Note 3 Download Twrp Recovery.
- Supported: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (violet)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
Download Pixel OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android Q
Name: Pixel OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android 10.Zip
Size: 1.0 GB
Name: Download Twrp Pixel Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 by officialroms.img
Size: 28 MB
A quick Disclaimer: Please don’t follow this guide if you don’t have an idea of what you are doing as you might end up messing up with your device. The officialroms will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device.
How to Install:
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data On Download TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Pixel Experience.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- DON’T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED.
- You can now reboot to enjoy Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 3 Custom Roms.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try 360 Root Tool.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Pixel Experience on Redmi Note 3 Custom Roms. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.