How to Install Twrp on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with Stock Android version. It is clean and Well Optimized with Enough Processor and RAM. Most of the users root their device to Uninstall Bloatware. You already have Clean Android OS, with almost Manufacturer apps, can be easily Uninstall. If you want to use Custom OS, None of the Custom OS is bug-free and Well Optimized like Stock OS. So, before rooting, think twice, you need this. If you want to root, because everyone root, I advise-Don’t root your mobile.
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface; no more volume rocker or powerbuttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Table of Contents
How to Install Twrp Recovery on Asus Max Pro M1 Free Download
Name: twrp-system-as-root by officialroms.img
- ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB601/2KL (of course)
- Unlocked bootloader, in either way (official, unofficial)
- Some knowledge on how to deal with your device… and patience.
Flashing Instructions :
I assume you’ve done (very) basic steps on preparing to flash your device.
- Reboot devise to the bootloader. If device is powered off, press and hold Power + Volume Up button until ASUS logo with “FASTBOOT MODE” message appears.
- Under the same directory as TWRP image and ADB/Fastboot executables (if ever required), type this command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.x.x-y-X00T-YYmmdd.img
Where x, y, and YYmmdd are a version of TWRP you’re going to flash.
- IMPORTANT: After flashing, immediately press and hold Power + Volume Down for about 10 seconds button to reboot to recovery.
- Swipe the option to allow modifications. This way, you’ll trip Android Verified Boot AVB and it’s required to flash no verity zip in order to be able to boot stock ROM.