Airtel Calling Unlimited Free For Any Network
Breaking News | Airtel Unlimited Free For Any Network | No 6 Paisa IUC For Jio Vodafone. If you are an Airtel customer, you start paying the new rates from today. The Rs 129 pack for 28 days with unlimited calling, 300 SMS, and 2GB data would cost Rs 148. Airtel’s Rs 998 plan with 336-day validity, unlimited calling, 3,600 SMSs and 12GB data has been replaced by a Rs 1,498 plan, marking 50 per cent rise, with 24GB data and 365-day validity Airtel News Unlimited Call.
The users of Rs 1,699 plan would have to pay Rs 2,398, which is an increase of 41 per cent. It would continue to offer unlimited calling, 100 SMS and 1.5GB data per day. Airtel had merged Rs 169 and Rs 199 plans for 28 days to offer a Rs 248 plan with same benefits — unlimited calling, 100 SMS and 1.5GB data a day.
The Rs 249 plan, which offered unlimited calls, 100 SMS and 2GB data a day, would now cost Rs 298. The Rs 448 and 499 plans for 82 days would now cost Rs 598 and Rs 698 for 84 days
- Rs 19 plan: Unlimited calling, 150MB data, 100 SMSes. This plan has not been hiked and is valid for 2 days.
- Rs 49 plan: Replaces the earlier Rs 35 plan. It has talk time worth Rs 38.52 instead of Rs 26.66 and 100MB data, and validity for 28 days.
- Rs 79 plan: Replaces the Rs 65 plan, has Rs 63.95 talk time along with 200MB data. Price hiked by 50 paise per day.
- Rs 148 plan: Replaces the Rs 129 plan. Offers unlimited calling, 300 SMS, 2GB data and access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk music and Hello Tunes for 28 days.
- Rs 248 plan: Replaces Rs 169 and Rs 199 plans, has unlimited calling, 100 SMSes a day and 1.5GB data per day for 28 days. Users also get access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk music, Hello Tunes and Anti-virus mobile protection for 28 days.
- Rs 298 plan: Replaces Rs 249 plan. Offers unlimited Calling, 100 SMS per day, 2 GB per day and Airtel Thanks benefits for 28 days.
- Rs 598 plan: Replaces Rs 448 plan for unlimited calling, 100 SMS per day, and 1.5 GB per data per day for 84 days. Validity days hiked from 82 days to 84 days.
- Rs 698 plan: Replaces Rs 499 plan, has It unlimited calling, 100 SMS per day, 2 GB data per day and Airtel Thanks benefits for 84 days instead of 82 days.
- Rs 1498 plan: Ends the Rs 998 plan. Offers unlimited calling, 3600 SMSes, and 24GB data for 365 days. Airtel Thanks also included in this plan.
- Rs 2398 plan: Unlimited calling, 100 SMSes per day, and 1.5 GB per day under this plan that is a revised version of the Rs 1699 plan.
No extra charges for outgoing calls
While Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) continues charging 6 paise per minute as Interconnect Usage Charge (IUC), Airtel affirms free outgoing
calls to other operators No 6 Paisa IUC.
While some operators have made changes to their call charges, Airtel steps up to assure its customers of free outgoing calls. TRAI continues with its decision to charge 6 paise per minute on outgoing calls to other operators.
The original Airtel bundle plans include all charges, and thus, the users will incur no IUC charge and can make outgoing calls to other networks for free. Airtel’s unlimited calling plans will consist of all the offers that the plan cites.
Those who wish to avail to these benefits, you can easily choose Airtel. Airtel’s mobile number portability allows you to switch your operator without having to change your number. Once you port your number to Airtel Free Calling, all you have to do is select a plan that best suits your need and enjoy all the perks offered. For existing Airtel’s customers, you can continue recharging your phone with your regular plans.