Black Friday Deals 2022: We’re only weeks away from Black Friday 2022. (November 25, to be exact). Amazon, Walmart, Greatest Buy have released early Black Friday bargains on TVs, AirPods, laptops, air fryers, beds, and Christmas décor. We’ve compiled the best deals we’ve found.
What are today’s finest Black Friday deals? Walmart’s initial round of bargains included Apple products, Toys, and best-selling appliances like the $35 Keurig K Express coffee machine.
Amazon offers early Black Friday bargains, including Apple’s AirPods Pro 2 for $234. Target, Dell, and Home Depot have early Black Friday deals on kitchen appliances, big-screen TVs, laptops, Christmas décor, and more.
Find today’s greatest early Black Friday specials below, followed by our top picks for digital gadgets, smart home devices, appliances, and more. We’ll update our list with additional Black Friday discounts as they drop; follow our live blog for the latest news and offers.
Table of Contents
Black Friday Deals 2022: Quick Links
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, Keurig, iPads, robot vacuums, and toys
- Apple AirPods 2: on sale for $234 at Amazon
- Best Buy: up to $700 off 4K TVs, MacBooks, appliances, and more
- Cheap TVs: $89.99 smart TVs from Best Buy
- Christmas decor: up to 54% off trees, garlands, and wreaths
- Dell: laptops from $299.99
- Gifts ideas: 40% off holiday gifts for the family from Amazon
- Home Depot: 50% off tools, major appliances, and holiday decor
- Lowe’s: up to $750 off appliances, Christmas decor, tools, and more
- Overstock: 70% off holiday decor, rugs, furniture, and Christmas trees
- Nectar: save up to $200 on mattresses, plus $499 in free gifts
- Nordstrom: up to 50% off UGG, makeup, Nike, jewelry, and more
- Samsung: up to $2,500 TVs, major appliances, and smartwatches
- Target: 45% off toys, Christmas decor, AirPods, coffee makers, and more
- Toys: up to 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free with trade-in
- Walmart: toys, TVs, vacuums, and laptops starting at $19.99
- Wayfair: up to 80% off couches, rugs, and more, plus free shipping
- Tips about Windows 11: Windows 11 : Microsoft Shifts More Settings Away From Control Panel
Best early Black Friday deals
- Samsung 75-inch 4K Smart Tizen TV (2022):
$849.99$579.99 at Best Buy
- Save $270 – Best Buy’s early Black Friday deals include this stunning Samsung 75-inch 4K TV on sale for $579.99 – the lowest price we’ve ever seen. This massive set from Samsung packs a solid ‘Crystal’ UHD 4K processor, an easy-to-use Tizen operating system, and full HDR support – an incredible value for a 75-inch 4K TV under $600.
- Apple AirPods Pro 2:
$249$234 at Amazon
- Save $15 – Amazon’s early Black Friday deals just dropped the all-new AirPods Pro down to $234 – the lowest price we’ve ever seen. Apple’s premium earbuds have improved audio quality and noise cancellation and a wireless charging case that lasts 24 hours. Don’t miss this deal!
- Danjor Linens Queen Size Bed Sheets Set:
$49.99$15.99 at Amazon
- Save $34 – Treat yourself to a new set of bed sheets with this fantastic early Black Friday deal that brings the Queen Size sheets down to just $15.99. The super soft sheets are available in several different color choices and include fitted and flat sheets and pillow cases with deep pockets. With over 134,000 positive reviews and a record-low sale price of $15.99 – this early Black Friday deal is a no-brainer for those looking for new sheets.
- Amazon Fire TV 75-inch Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV:
$1,099.99$599.99 at Best Buy
- Save $500 – This is an incredible price for a big-screen 4K TV and one of the best budget Black Friday TV deals we’ve spotted so far. The 4K smart set includes the Fire OS for easy streaming, plus Dolby Vision, HDR 10, and Amazon Alexa built-in for hands-free control – all for a record-low price of $719.99.
- Bella Pro Series 8-qt. Digital Air Fryer:
$129.99$59.99 at Best Buy
- Save $70 – If you’re looking for a cheap air fryer this Black Friday, Best Buy has the Bella Pro on sale for just $59.99. The Bella 8-qt air fryer is great value because you can air-fry, broil, bake, roast, and reheat with little to no oil.
- Nectar Memory Foam Mattress: from
$499$399 + $499 of free gifts at Nectar
- Save up to $500 – Another popular category during Black Friday is mattress deals, and Nectar just dropped a flash sale that offers 33% off everything. You can save up to $500 on the Memory Foam Mattress, which brings the queen size from $999 to $669 – which beats last year’s Black Friday deal. This is a great value lower-mid-range memory foam mattress, which we gave 4/5 stars in our Nectar Mattress review.
- Asus 14-inch Chromebook:
$329$179 at Best Buy
- Save $150 – Best Buy’s early Black Friday deals include the 2022 Asus Chromebook at just $179 – a fantastic value for a 14-inch laptop. The Chromebook is an affordable laptop that can cover your basic computing needs with 4GB of RAM, an Intel Core processor, and a handy touch-screen display.
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System: was
$199.99now $125 at Amazon
- If you’re looking for the ultimate blender, this Black Friday deal from Amazon brings the top-rated Ninja Mega Kitchen system down to $125 – just $25 more than the record-low price. You’re getting a 72-oz pitcher, an eight-cup food processor, and a 16-oz single-serve cup so you can whip up large batches of frozen drinks, purees, smoothies, and more.
- LG C2 65-Inch 4K Smart TV (2022):
$2,099.99$1,699.99 at Best Buy
- Save $400 – Best Buy’s Black Friday TV deals also include LG’s brilliant C2 OLED TV on sale for $1,699.99 – the lowest price we’ve ever seen. Rated as our best TV of 2022, the LG C2 packs a stunning OLED display, an a9 Gen5 AI Processor, Dolby Atmos, and voice control. If you want the latest and greatest TV, then this deal is for you.
- iRobot Roomba 694:
$274$179 at Amazon
- Save $95 – This affordable robot vacuum from iRobot just got even cheaper with this early Black Friday sale. With a 4.4 out of 5 rating on Amazon, it’s one of the budget models out there that are actually worth your money, with trimmings like support for Alexa, a 3-Stage Cleaning system, and a battery life of 90 minutes per full charge.
- Dell XPS 13, Intel Core i5: was
$1,149.99now $1,049.99 at Dell
- Dell Black Friday deals are live, and you can get the powerful Dell XPS 13 laptop on sale for $1,049.99, which is the cheapest price we’ve ever seen. A terrific value for money – the XPS 13 packs a 13.3-inch InfinityEdge display, a 12th gen Intel i5-1230U processor, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of SSD. With specs like these, this laptop is a great buy regardless of whether you’re looking for a premium machine for casual use or a machine more suited to professional environments.
- Ring Video Doorbell: was
$99.95now $59.99 at Amazon
- Another Black Friday best-seller is the Ring Video Doorbell, on sale for just $59.99 at Amazon – the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The smart doorbell features advanced motion detection and allows you to see, hear and speak to anyone from your phone or computer and works with Amazon Alexa to send alerts to your Echo devices.
- Instant Pot Duo 6-Quart 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker:
$79.99$50 at Walmart
- Save $29.99 – Instant Pots are always Black Friday favorites, and Walmart has the six-quart Duo model on sale for $50 – the lowest price we’ve ever seen and $29 less than Amazon’s current deal. The best-selling pressure cooker combines seven popular kitchen appliances into one device and features 13 customizable smart programs.
- Beats Studio Buds: was
$149.95now $99.95 at Amazon.com
- Beats Studio Buds are the best Beats earbuds you can buy, and Amazon’s early Black Friday sale has the earbuds down to $99.95 – just $10 more than the record-low price. For your money, you’re getting Active Noise Cancelling technology, a comfortable fit, and decent audio performance. Compared to Apple’s AirPods Pro 2, which are priced at $234, this deal is a great alternative at just $99.95.
- Keurig K-Express Essentials K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker:
$55$35 at Walmart
- Save $20 – You can get the best-selling Keurig K-Express coffee maker on sale for only $35. The single-serve coffee maker features a compact design for easy storage and uses K-Cups to brew a fresh, hot cup of coffee in minutes. Today’s early Black Friday deal is the lowest price we’ve ever seen, and we predict it will go fast.
- Bissell Little Green Pet Deluxe Carpet Cleaner:
$139.99$119.99 at Amazon
- Save $20 – Bissell’s portable carpet cleaners have become all the rage, and Amazon’s early Black Friday deals include the top-rated Little Green on sale for $119.99 – the best deal we’ve ever seen. Perfect for pet owners and parents, the portable carpet cleaner can magically erase spills and stains on carpets, couches, auto interiors, and more.
The date of Black Friday Deals in 2022
November 25 is Black Friday Deals 2022. It’s usually the Friday following Thanksgiving, although the date varies.
Target, Walmart, and Amazon all launched Christmas promotions this month, like last year. As Black Friday approaches, we anticipate additional early deals, and we’ll update this page with the newest specials and dates.
Where can I find the best deals on Black Friday?
Most online retailers offer Black Friday deals, but we find the best ones. Amazon has the best Black Friday deals, followed by Walmart, Best Buy, and Target.
Because of its inexpensive prices and extensive selection of discounts, Amazon is a Black Friday favorite. Amazon likely has Black Friday deals on laptops, TVs, AirPods, clothing, kitchen appliances, and toys.
Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Dell, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Overstock offer Black Friday deals. So many retailers and promotions can be overwhelming, but we can help. We scour every retailer for the best Black Friday deals so you get the lowest price. We keep a live list of the best Black Friday sales from top online retailers so you can easily find what you want.
If you don’t want to wait until November, we’ve included current sales from top online retailers.
Amazon:daily deals on tech, home items, clothing, and more(opens in new tab)
Best Buy:savings on 4K TVs, laptops, and headphones(opens in new tab)
Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops(opens in new tab)
Home Depot:save on tools, appliances, furniture, and more(opens in new tab)
Kohl’s:save on clothing, shoes, and accessories for the whole family(opens in new tab)
Lowe’s:appliance deals from Samsung, Whirlpool and LG(opens in new tab)
Overstock:big savings on furniture, decor, and appliances + free shipping(opens in new tab)
Target:save on furniture, tech, and clothing for the whole family(opens in new tab)
Walmart:save on TVs, laptops, kitchen appliances, and more
Why is it called Black Friday?
Why is it named Black Friday? In November 1951, the journal Factory Management and Maintenance used Black Friday to characterise workers calling in ill the day after Thanksgiving to take an additional day off.
US police used the words “Black Friday” and “Black Saturday” to depict the pre-Christmas shopping season’s horrific traffic.
The local government tried to alter shopping season to “Big Friday” and “Big Saturday” in 1961, but it failed. Stores’ “back in the black” status as a positive spin was added much later.
Read These Articles Too:
For the latest Gaming news, government news, guides, features, and more, stay tuned with us.